Company: Leading Purification Solutions Company
Position: Emission Control Engineer (Application Engineer) (JS-132-13)
Reports To: Director of R & D
Location: Virtual Office
Compensation: (Commensurate with Experience)
Benefits: Comprehensive Insurance, Relocation and Retirement Package
The Technical Service Engineer reports to the Technical Manager of R&D in the Sales & Marketing department. General duties of the position include providing technical support to Customers, Field Sales, Systems Engineering, and Business Management at coal-fired customer sites . The Technical Service Engineer for Emissions Control is expected to provide technical information and services to solve application challenges and meet commercial needs related to the sale of activated carbons and activated carbon systems .
IDEAL FIELD TECHNICAL SERVICE ENGINEER CANDIDATE will bring to the table:
B.S. degree in technical studies such as chemical or mechanical engineering or chemistry is required Previous direct involvement in advanced technical projects focusing on the use of activated carbon in coal fired power plant applications Ability to understand, predict, and troubleshoot challenges in distribution of flow in the injection lance systems Direct experience with Continuous Emission Monitoring (CEM) devices (preferably mercury). Ability to successfully interact on a technical level with experienced engineers and chemists, and on a business level with customers and the sales team. Technical Service Engineer should be computer literate (CAD or SolidWorks, word processing, spreadsheet, database, graphics, and presentation software), have the ability to multitask, and have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualified Candidates email resume in MSWord to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide technical expertise regarding the application of activated carbon products in customer injection systems
- Develop a high level of technical expertise in the engineering of the injection lance technology utilized by the systems group
- Interface with pertinent members R&D to aid in solving application issues as they arise
- Make recommendations to customers concerning use of activated carbons, test and evaluation methods, and equipment
- Provide assistance and coordinate field trials on activated carbon in full scale test and unit start-up scenarios
- Author and/or co-author technical papers for publication; and participate in relevant professional organizations, trade shows, and conferences.
- The Technical Services Engineer should expect to travel approximately 60% of their time.
About The River Group
Resumes presented to The River Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to the company you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations
Monster - 14 months ago