Brown & Brown of New York is looking for individual to generate new business through the sale of employee benefit insurance products and to maintain an existing book of business. Must demonstrate a clear understanding of employee benefit coverages. Must be able to manage schedules, set appointments with prospective clients, analyze existing exposures and present alternative insurance solutions to fulfill the clients needs. Income potential is unlimited.
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Life and Health License required
- Team Player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Professional appearance, demeanor and attitude are key!
Salary Range: Based on Experience
Relocation Expenses: Not Covered
Linda Taylor, Executive Vice President