This individual generates new business production through the sale of employee benefits insurance products. They must demonstrate clear understanding of employee benefits insurance coverages and program designs to fulfill the needs of clients. Ability to manage schedules, set appointments with prospective clients, analyze existing exposures and present alternative insurance solutions to fulfill the needs of prospects and clients. Income potential is unlimited.
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
2. Ability to take action
3. Ability to create and break relationships
4. Results oriented
5. Life & Health license (desired)
6. Four year college degree
7. Prior sales experience
8. Team Player
9. Ability to handle multi task projects
10. Ability to project a positive image to the public with good verbal skills
11. Ability to explain insurance coverage, forms and policies
Salary Range: Negotiable, depending on experience
Relocation Expenses: Not Covered
Brown & Brown - 7 months ago
Brown & Brown is one of the top insurance brokers in the United States but still maintains its attention to detail for every customer la...