The Human Resources Manager will develop and execute internal communications initiatives, as well as partner with HR staff to deliver Human Resources services to the organization.
- Develop, edit and deploy internal communications materials in regards to various Human Resource related topics.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to develop content for employee communications.
- Develop methods to deliver internal messages, including web, print and electronic communications.
- Develop content and lead production of company wide newsletter.
- Manage employee relations and conduct investigations as required (primarily non-union employees).
- Assist with other Human Resources related functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Communications or Journalism.
- 5+ years of Employee Communications/Human Resources experience, or the equivalent.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Experience developing communications plans.
- Knowledge of standard Human Resources practices. Familiarity with labor relations a plus.
- Familiarity/expertise with FLSA, FMLA, UI, EEOC preferred.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work at all three NYRA properties (Aqueduct Racetrack, Belmont Park & Saratoga Race Course for 7 weeks during the summer).
NYRA offers a competitive salary and benefit package, including a 401(k) with company grant and match, and the opportunity to be part of the rich tradition that defines New York thoroughbred racing.
Visit us on the web at www.nyra.com.
NYRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer