The EDR Attendant is responsible for the serving of employee meals and overall operation of employee dining room.
- Serve meals using proper portion control
- Operate EDR cash register
- Clean and sanitize all stations in the EDR (tables, chairs, floor)
- Monitor portion control for employee meals.
- Monitor food temperatures for salad station and hot food wells
- Supply EDR food areas from buffet kitchen.
- Maintain knowledge of EDR daily menu items.
- Perform all other related tasks deemed necessary by management.
- Smile and make eye contact with guests.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to stand for up to seven (7) hours.
- Must be able to lift up to twenty- five (25) pounds, reach, bend, and stoop.
- Full-time position, to include graves, weekends, and holidays.
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort - 22 months ago
What does it mean to “Live it up?” You’ll find out the moment you enter Riverside Casino & Golf Resort. From the...