inVentiv health is the premier provider of outsourcing services to the Pharmaceutical and Life Science industries. Our dramatic growth in Clinical, Communications and Field Sales & Clinical Team solutions has led to a global organization recognized by Fortune Magazine’s Fastest Growing Public Companies for two consecutive years. Over the past decade, inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
Ventiv Recruitment Services , a division of inVentiv health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, Ventiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
The Employee Relations Manager (ERM) is primarily responsible for managing operational responsibilities associated with the deployment of field sales forces where client employed District Managers are responsible for sales direction and adherence to client marketing plan. The ERM supports the sales direction through coaching and developing of the representatives. The ERM helps insure that the activities of the professional sales representative contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the contract. Additionally, the ERM is responsible for insuring specific goals are met and expenses are managed in a fiscally responsible manner. The ERM participates in district and national sales and training meetings. The ERM reports to the Project Director or National Business Director assigned for the project.
- Foster a team oriented and supportive working environment with client sales management team.
- Communicate regularly with client sales management team.
- Responsible for selected training and administrative functions.
- Accountable for all Ventiv employees’ human resources issues, including performance appraisals, disciplinary action, development plans, etc. keeping client sales management team informed at all times.
- Achieve all contract performance goals and objectives as established in the client agreement per geographical assignment.
- Manage expenses within geographical responsibility, including budgets established for DME activity and required reporting processes.
- Lead and support recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training of sales representatives. Minimize turnover through selection process and by helping to establish a positive work environment.
- Conduct field ‘ride along’ sessions with sales representatives to facilitate skill development and improve performance. Field visit observations to be captured through FCR tool.
- Conduct regularly scheduled meetings with sales representatives and provide performance feedback.
- Participate, as requested, in internal meetings to update progress and suggest positive solutions to specific issues and/or opportunities.
- Provide opportunities for personal & professional growth within the sales organization. This includes communication and programs, which foster an environment that rewards accomplishment and encourages the advancement and retention of productive employees.
- Participate in company programs, which focus on individual development.
Positions qualifications and requirements:
- Education: 4 years Bachelor's degree
- Pharmaceutical Experience: 3+ years. Prior experience in a management role with demonstrated sales success.
- Operations and / or Training Experience p referred
- Contract Sales Experience h elpful
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance;
- Ability to travel (ERM will be expected to travel to conduct field visits with representatives, recruit and attend meetings. Travel may be 1-3 nights per week, based on geographic assignment)
EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
- Competitive Compensation
- Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
InventivHealth - 14 months ago
COO & CEO
Women's Care Florida
Women's Care Florida
- 5 days ago
- 7 days ago
Ops Coordinator VRS
- 1 day ago