Posting Job Title: Employee Relations Consultant, Human Resources Audit
Requisition #: 146204BR
Posting Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Area of Interest: Human Resources
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Time Warner Cable Corporate office currently seeks a/an Employee Relations Consultant for our Human Resources Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
The Employee Relations Consultant contributes to efforts at the direction of the VP of Compliance and Employee Relations to ensure that TWC adheres to internal and external regulatory compliance standards by providing analysis, reporting, project/process management and consultation to the Corporate Employee Relations Department and TWC Divisions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Direct internal HR audits; coordinate internal audit program education, communications, and reporting. Maintain positive
relationship with field HR organization
- Develop, and in some instances deliver, training on key ER programs to include AAPs, EEO, FCC Regulation, and internal audit
- Aggregate information from key stakeholders to generate leadership (EVP) report
- Aggregate internal audit data and provide regular updates to subject matter experts
- Consult with field HR to facilitate understanding and awareness of regulatory compliance obligations
- Extract and compile data for survey requests
- Continuous refinement and improvement of internal audit program
- Respond to field HR inquiries
- Participate in internal and external audits as needed
- Work with and, at times lead, cross-function groups to drive and implement ER/Regulatory Compliance projects and initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned and/or required
- Bachelors' degree in Human Resources or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Related courses
in employment or regulatory compliance preferred
- 5+ years recent experience in human resources, recruiting, compliance, or HRIS. Experience with regulated industries (OFCCP, FCC) preferred
- Ability to create reports, synthesize data and analyze results in multiple systems
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Working knowledge of local, state, and federal laws governing employment practices
- Demonstrated competencies in multiple areas of Human Resources including staffing, employee relations, compensation, regulatory compliance,
policy development and benefits.
- Effective consulting and negotiating skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to create positive working relationships with all levels within
- Excellent organizational skills, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong PC proficiency in software applications to include MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook required, proficiency with PeopleSoft,
DIT Reporting, COGNOS and/or CAAMS preferred
- Must be able to travel
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience
Yes, Travel % 25
No Supervisory responsibilities with this position.
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ452
Controlling Establishment ID: 00237 - Charlotte 7910 Crescent Exec
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 19 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...