Employee Relations Manager 3
100 W WASHINGTON ST - PHOENIX, AZ
7001 WESTOWN PKWY - WEST DES MOINES, IA
1300 SW 5TH AVE - PORTLAND, OR
WORK LOCATION IS FLEXIBLE. Must be able to provide support to direct report team members working various shifts between the hours of 7:00AM to 7:30PM Central time.
This position will be a leader within the dedicated HR Advisor team for Wells Fargo Consumer Lending group, and will lead a team of geographically dispersed employee relations consultants. This position assumes responsibility for developing direction and structure for a cohesive team within the CLG HR Advisor group.
The ER Manager 3 will provide guidance to direct reports based on organization goals and company policy. On a daily basis, this manager will provide support to the HRAs on their team to assist in their regular consultation with managers and team members. Develops and implements proactive employee relations plans and programs in accordance with internal policy and labor-law requirements, including ensuring proactive and effective risk management strategies. Consults with all levels of managers and human resource staff to strategize, define and resolve complex issues. Continually assesses the effectiveness and value of related programs and processes. Remains abreast of labor-law and assesses impact on organization. Exercises usual authority of a manager, including selection and development of staff.
This position will also establish relationships with line of business Human Resource Business Partners, Employee Relations Consultants and Senior Management to ensure advice to managers and team members remains compliant with corporate policies, practices and programs. The candidate will ensure fair employment practices by serving as an objective and trusted resource to team members and managers consistent with Wells Fargo s Core Values and to cultivate a respectful work environment.
6+ years employee relations or human resource consulting experience with 2+ years leadership experience.
- Thorough understanding of federal employment laws
- Experience leading a team of HR Advisors, or similar HR function
- Proven experience developing direction and structure for a cohesive team
- Expert knowledge of Corporate policies, practices and programs regarding Employee Relations
- Excellent consultative, investigative, and verbal and written communication skills
- Must be highly organized with strong time management skils
- Able to effectively multi-task in a high paced work environment
- Experience using online HR case management system and providing analysis and recommendations based on trending.
Wells Fargo - 10 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...