Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS , is currently offering an exciting opportunity for an Employee Relations Manager in Birmingham, AL. The ERM is responsible for managing and implementing HR policies for our Operations and Corporate divisions throughout the United States. We’re looking for someone with previous employee relations and recruiting experience.
Experience the pride and prestige of working for a successful company committed to first class service offerings. This position is for a motivated top performer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Implementation of policies and procedures for new and existing employees
• Work with employees to resolve conflicts and any other employee relations issues
• Manage the new-hire process for all new employees including new-hire paperwork, drug-screens, and background checks
• Utilizes sourcing skills to identify, scout, recruit, and retain quality candidates and employees
• Designs, plans, and implements employee relations programs, policies, and procedures
• Ensures applicable training plans and documentation are initiated and completed
• Maintains strategic partnership with divisional management
• Some travel required
Education and/or Experience
• Experience implementing HR policies and procedures
• Strong organizational skills
• Experience managing the new-hire process: new-hire paperwork, drug-screens, background checks, and vendor credentialing
• Recruiting experience is highly preferred
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university is preferred; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Compensation and Benefits
• IMS offers a competitive benefits package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependant. For more information please visit the benefits page on our website at
Integrated Medical Systems - 4 months ago
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...