Provides guidance, support and resolution to both the management team and employees regarding all performance management matters. Responsible for the continued development of the performance evaluation process and supporting trainings.
*Supports the management team and employees regarding the interpretation and administration of policies and procedures, to ensure compliance with applicable state/federal statutes and regulations.
* Develops and recommends solutions to a variety of employee relations issues including managing poor performance, managing conflict and assessing risk (escalating issues to the appropriate level when necessary).
* Maintains positive employee relations climate by responding to employees' concern’s, proactively addresses issues and advises management team regarding best practices.
* Investigates employee issues and complaints and offers solutions to ensure timely and appropriate actions are taken.
* Assists leaders by reviewing corrective action documents; making suggestions for refinement as needed.
* Partners with the Senior Benefits Specialist to analyze and respond to Family and Medical Leave Act requests and inquiries, and requests for accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
* Partners with management team to support the termination processes and conduct exit interviews, making recommendations for relevant change related to feedback targeted toward continuous improvements.
Annual Reviews Process:
* Actively advises and/or provides guidance to line management on all performance programs and practices.
* Play a key role in the development and execution of annual performance management programs.
* Develops and/or updates performance improvement plan addressing the performance gap.
* Manages metrics and trend analysis of data.
Training & Development:
* Identify, address and deliver targeted training, coaching and or communications on specific competencies, initiatives, and related activities (e.g., performance management processes, recruitment, policy changes, organizational changes).
* Creates and/or prepares materials and conducts employee workshops related to performance management topics.
*Additional related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field. Master’s degree in related management field is an added advantage. 5-7 years’ experience in performance management related activities. SPHR or PHR coveted.
Strong proven leadership, project management, and execution skills; superb communication skills, both written and verbal; demonstrated change agent, self-starter and team player; able to work independently and handle multiple priorities.
Knowledge of performance management tools. Ability to operate and communicate well in a complex organizational structure with all levels of employee’s.
High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Northeast Behavioral Health - 2 years ago