As an Employee Relations Specialist, you will be responsible for partnering with employees and leadership to provide consultation and counsel on various human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations; respond to employee relations, issues, conduct investigations, and facilitate compliance with policies and programs.
- Consult and advise course of action on issues of employment law, including ADA, harassment, discrimination, EEO, and performance management for executives, managers, business partners or team member.
- Manage Employee Relation HR components for SOX Compliance
- Support Legal Department with ongoing compliance as it relates to Immigration
- Manage the separation process for Micron
- Conduct investigations assigned to Employee Relations
- Provide assistance with Corporate Activities as required
- Maintain credibility for ER services
- Manage sub-projects within ER
- Prepare and submit government required reports
- Ensure compliance with legally required postings
- Audit HR processes to promote compliance with EICC, EEO, and government if necessary
- Manage unemployment process
- Prepare and deliver Employee Relations training
- 2-3 years Human Resources/Employee Relations experience
- Affirmative Action experience
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Micron to administer all human resource actions and benefits without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran's or other legally-protected status. Each manager, supervisor, and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy.
The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters. To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Micron Technology, Inc - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
Micron Technology is one of the largest memory chip makers in the world. It makes DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory), NAND Flash, and NOR...