At Netflix, we have split what many companies would consider ‘HR’ into two distinct organizations: Talent and Employee Services. Talent is primarily in charge of driving organizational culture through hiring and organizational design. Employee Services is in charge of designing and maintaining the infrastructure required to deliver outstanding benefits to our employees, including providing tools and support to make their jobs easier.
The Employee Services Coordinator will need to work closely with all levels of management including Talent, Finance and 3rd party vendors such as ADP to deliver world-class HR related services. This person will play an integral role in maintaining everyday workflow. The Employee Services Coordinator will report to the Director of Finance Operations and will work closely with a group of three people.
HR transactions throughout hire to termination cycle.
- Onboarding: Maintain/organize new hire files and I-9 verification.
- Facilitate organization changes in HRIS (Workday), including promotions, transfers and reorgs.
- Assist with administrative tasks and projects including verifications of employment and unemployment claims.
HR customer service rep to our employees and business partners.
- Assist employees with requests and answering questions related to benefits, compensation, changes to system user interface and other general.
- Support Talent and other business partners through reporting, and analysis.
Workday administration, including employee interface, workflow, data entry, and continuous process improvement.
- Maintain all hourly temporary personnel data in payroll system.
- Coordinate with managers to ensure all timecards are completed and approved.
Adhoc reporting, analysis and metrics.
- 0-2 years of professional experience.
- Process driven, extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Has a quick intelligence, is fast on the feet and quickly responds to issues and questions.
- Flourishes in a ‘hands on’ role and adding value at different levels.
- Demonstrated ability to drive improvements and continuously simplify processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to communicate effectively with senior management, team, peers, cross functional teams, service providers.
- Moves at a nice clip and enjoys having multiple projects going at once. Can change course and get things done on short timeframes.
Netflix, Inc. is an online movie rental subscription service in the United States, providing approximately 7.5 million subscribers access to...