A Great Opportunity
ViaQuest is dedicated to delivering quality care and services- this is made possible by our highly qualified team of professionals. That's where you come in! ViaQuest is currently seeking an Employment Coordinator to join our Human Resources team. As Employment Coordinator you will be responsible for providing recruitment and retention support to our hiring supervisors.
Your Responsibilities Will Include...
We Are Looking For Someone That...
- Reviewing new applications and scheduling interviews accordingly.
- Conducting initial interviews and making recommendations to hiring managers.
- Maintaining the application tracking system and tracking hiring needs.
- Corresponding with recruitment sources, exploring advertisement options and attending career fairs.
- Assisting with the hiring and onboarding process.
- Completing and reporting retention calls with existing employees.
At ViaQuest we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
- Preferably has one year of Human Resources or recruiting experience.
- Has experience working in an office setting and interacting with employees of all levels.
- Has excellent communication and customer service skills.
Here's what we have to offer you!
- Benefits package including 401K
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Paid Training
- Employee Discounts (Verizon, Key Bank)
- Employee Referral Program
We founded ViaQuest in 1999 with one clear and simple vision ' to be the healthcare Company of choice for the people we serve, the employees we serve, and our respected partners.
Our hearts beat with the conviction that every person has the right to choose- to select a company where they will receive the very best and brightest services, to live where they wish and to work for the best company with the best associates, where everyone is valued and respected. For more information on the ViaQuest family of companies please visit: http://ViaQuestInc.com/
From Our Employees To You
Keywords: human resources, recruiting, HR, recruiter, employee relations