SoftRock is currently recruiting Employment Specialists to join our Applicant Support Department. As an Employment Specialist, you will field inbound calls from users through our assortment of websites, social media, and mobile applications.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to be organized in a dynamic environment
• Great customer service skills
• Ability to work in a call center environment
Education & Experience Requirements:
• Previous sales, call center or customer service experience desired
• We are willing to train entry level candidates with potential
• High school diploma or equivalent necessary; some college helpful
• First year compensation, bonus and incentive package in the $32,000 to $38,000 range
• Comprehensive paid training program
• Career advancement opportunities
• Benefits including medical insurance, dental insurance and others are offered after a 90 day probationary period
At SoftRock, “Whatever it Takes” is not just a tagline; it is an attitude. Since our inception in 2005, SoftRock has never shied...