Knowledge of the local labor market, employer needs, and job trends. |
• Knowledge of computer operations and experience in the use of a variety of
• Experience setting up job and training sites.
• Experience in analysis and implementation of job site and equipment
• Knowledge of the IEP process.
• Knowledge of specific interventions which can be implemented to facilitate the
success of individuals with disabilities in career technical education programs.
• Successful in developing partnerships and linkage agreements with employers and
with community resources.
• Knowledge of support services available through community agencies, local
employers, and career technical education programs.
• Knowledge of State and Federal laws regarding child labor, sub-minimum wage,
work experience education, employment standards, and wage and hour
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
• Valid California driver’s license.
EdJoin.org - 14 months ago