FPC of Valdosta is seeking an experienced Emulsions Chemist for our client in Houston, TX . Must have solid experience working with Vinyl Acetate or Vinyl Acetate Ethylene emulsions. This is a great opportunity to join a growing specialty chemical company.
- Responsible for leading emulsion application developments efforts with existing and new customers globally.
- Help resolve customer issues regarding vinyl acetate and vinyl acetate-ethylene emulsions.
- Participates in the synthesis of vinyl acetate or vinyl acetate ethylene emulsions
- Develop project plans and timelines
- Conduct emulsion polymerizations and testing to support both projects and customers.
- Recommend products based on technical results
- Work with the sales team to manage customer expectations.
- Manage the emulsions lab
- Take part in gathering market intelligence and customer VOCs
- BS degree or higher in Science or Engineering
- 3+ yrs of Vinyl Acetate or Vinyl Acetate-Ethylene emulsions experience, preferably from an emulsions manufacturing company.
- Effective communication skills
- Prior expereince working with customers
- Knowledge of emulsions variability with differing raw material properties and conditions.
- Ability to travel up to 30% globally
FPCNational - 19 months ago