USfalcon recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking an Enabling Operations SME to work out of Arlington, VA.
This position is contingent upon award of contract.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience.
- Final Secret security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: WTI, Suicide IED, CREW, Underbelly, Command wire IED, HME, EFPs, aerial IEDs, dismounted ops in an IED environment, medical implications of IEDs, route clearance ops, ISR.
- Strong Operational and tactical background with maneuver elements and be conversant with technical applications of new and emerging technologies and their impact on fielded forces as well as the training base.
- Joint Staff or C-IED training / operations.
- Recent deployment experience.
- Coordinate and provide analysis and recommendations on new, material and non-material initiatives in support of either the Attack the Network, Defeat the Device, or Train the Force Lines of Operation (LOO).
- Focus efforts on Weapons Technical Intelligence, Suicide IED, Counter-IED Electronic Warfare (CREW), Underbelly, Command Wire IED, Homemade Explosives, Explosively Formed Projectiles, and SERF.
- Prepare Concepts of Operation for new initiatives.
- Attend horizontal integration and operations integration meetings, VTCs, etc. that pertain to new initiatives that impact JIEDDO and forward deployed forces.
- Prepare friendly forces operations analytical summaries and recommendations for the Vice Director and the Deputy Director of Operations and training.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, or TS/SCI clearance is required.
USFalcon - 21 months ago
USfalcon provides integrated technology solutions to U.S. government clients world-wide in the National Defense, National Security and...