Hollywood, California-based Deluxe Entertainment
Services Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAndrews
& Forbes Holdings Inc., is the leading provider of a
broad range of entertainment industry services and
technologies. We offer complete film and digital
solutions for production, post-production, major studio
and independent theatrical release, broadcast, home
entertainment, archiving and asset management. Deluxe
operates facilities in major film, video and digital
production markets around the world.
We have an opening for an Encoding Operator. This
position will be located in Burbank, CA.
An Encoding Operator captures from video tape,
normalizes, modifies and prepares file-based content to
defined specifications and workflows using specific
digital media software and hardware systems. You will
work as part of the Encoding Team and take direction
from the Manager of Encoding Operations. Operators in
Encoding perform work order-based assignments at a high
level of precision with an eye for technical details and
content quality standards for DDG’s customers.
Candidates are those who possess a can-do, results
oriented attitude, and take ownership of work-order
assignments in a fast-paced, deadline-driven
- Operation of Video/Audio encoding hardware and
of encoded clips.
- Insert/Assembly Editing; viewing and quality control
are timely and accurately recorded in operations
- Entering and verifying of video metadata.
- Ensure work assignments, their status and disposition
in order to resolve issues and concerns as they arise.
- Engage in on-going training programs as necessary.
- Must effectively analyze and communicate information
- Complete additional duties as required.
Pro is required. Applicants will be required to pass a
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of Final Cut
Final Cut proficiency test.
and container formats.
- Familiarity with video tape formats, video file types
ratios and frame rates used in HD and SD environments.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of aspect
commensurate with a professional office environment.
- Experience with Windows and Mac environments.
- Must demonstrate writing and verbal skills
possess an aptitude and advanced understanding of video
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Must be technically astute, computer literate and
iTunes is preferred.
- Experience in video content operations for Apple
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Requires attention to detail, ability to perform root
- Must be able to work independently once given work
- At least 1-2 years of video capture/ingest experience
We offer competitive pay and benefits program,
including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation &
sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, Inc. is an Equal
Req. Code : 1155
Open Date : 2012-12-14 14:00:00
Deluxe Entertainment - 2 years ago