Monday 12:00 p.m. 6:00p.m.
Tuesday-Friday 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
• Plan and implement creative and imaginative activities for extended day program.
• Supervise student activities on a daily basis to ensure students are in a safe, orderly environment both in and out of the classroom.
• Provide homework and tutoring assistance.
• Provide indoor and outdoor enrichment activities, including arts and crafts projects.
• Effectively communicate ideas and concepts to other team members and program coordinator.
• Ability to build strong professional relationships with students, parents and staff and ability to quickly gain their trust.
• Other duties as outlined by supervisor.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, speak and listen. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, run, jump, dance, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
Please attach resume, cover letter/letter of introduction, and 3 letters of recommendation to you Edjoin profile. Your application will be declined if it contains no attachments.
Job Requirements upon hire:
• TB clearance
• Fingerprint clearance
• Must pass the CAPE test (candidate will take this test upon hire); or provide official transcripts of an AA degree or higher or 48 eligible units of course at a recognized college or university
Are you looking to help close the achievement gap in an urban city school setting? Do you believe failure is not an option? Is your blood flowing with creativity and innovative activities that students would be eager to be a part of? Do you want the opportunity to utilize those skills to motivate and encourage students to achieve?
We are looking for inspired individuals to find new and unique ways to bring content to life! This isn't just an option; it's a way of life at Gompers Preparatory Academy. If you are ready for the challenge, please apply! We want you!
GPA in the news!!
Please visit our web site at www.gompersprep.org for more information on our school.
EdJoin.org - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard