End User Computer Support Technician
Technical Support Services
USA-CA: CALIFORNIA-SAN DIEGO
Remote Work Authorized
Apr 3, 2013, 2:09:20 PM
The ideal candidate for this position supporting our Navy client will have a Secret clearance and possess Security+ and Microsoft certifications.
Essential Job Functions
- Supports computer users with installation of hardware/software and networking components to meet personal computer needs.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots problems with individual or multiple computer systems in order to maintain proper functioning; resolves issues including contacting and assisting vendors.
- Conducts diagnostic reviews and produces error reports as requested by customers in order to identify and correct any problems.
- Assists with computer studies, projects, and implementation of policies throughout area of assignment.
- Assists in the design and development of standardized operational management reports in order to identify issues or monitor computers.
- Researches, analyzes, and provides hardware/software quotations, ordering information, and other purchasing information to users to assist in purchasing necessary equipment.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Three or more years of personal computer support experience
- Experience working with personal computer hardware, software, and terminology
- Experience working with computer systems and local area networks
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Good computer skills
- Good organization skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to maintenance computer operating systems
- Ability to install, remove, or repair basic computer systems
- Ability to operate computer peripherals including monitors, printers, and scanners
CSC - 17 months ago
For over 50 years, CSC has been a leader in the global IT industry.
Early on, we were instrumental in the rise of the U.S. space...