End User Computer Support Technician
Technical Support Services
USA-CA: CALIFORNIA-SAN DIEGO
Remote Work Authorized
Apr 3, 2013, 2:09:20 PM
The ideal candidate for this position supporting our Navy client will have a Secret clearance and possess Security+ and Microsoft certifications.
Essential Job Functions
- Supports computer users with installation of hardware/software and networking components to meet personal computer needs.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots problems with individual or multiple computer systems in order to maintain proper functioning; resolves issues including contacting and assisting vendors.
- Conducts diagnostic reviews and produces error reports as requested by customers in order to identify and correct any problems.
- Assists with computer studies, projects, and implementation of policies throughout area of assignment.
- Assists in the design and development of standardized operational management reports in order to identify issues or monitor computers.
- Researches, analyzes, and provides hardware/software quotations, ordering information, and other purchasing information to users to assist in purchasing necessary equipment.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Three or more years of personal computer support experience
- Experience working with personal computer hardware, software, and terminology
- Experience working with computer systems and local area networks
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Good computer skills
- Good organization skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to maintenance computer operating systems
- Ability to install, remove, or repair basic computer systems
- Ability to operate computer peripherals including monitors, printers, and scanners
CSC est l’un des leaders mondiaux dans le conseil ainsi que dans la mise en oeuvre, pour les entreprises, de solutions et de services...