This is a second level technical position and will support the help desk staff. The position is based in Nashville, Tennessee but will support 2 military housing projects (approximately 30% travel) mileage allowance provided. No security clearance needed. Experience with Office 365, online email, sharepoint, cloud computing, migration of projects 2 preferred.
research to support end users.
- Support the resolution of employee computing issues focusing on analysis and
hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Answer user inquiries and/or help desk staff regarding computer software or
systems, or appropriate software. Install and perform minor repairs to hardware,
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating
software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Maintain records of remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to
Lend Lease - 20 months ago
At Lend Lease, we work with communities, clients and our colleagues to create positive legacies from funding a project right through to...