As a member of MWV’s Global Business Services / Enterprise Information Solutions Group, which supports over 15,000 employees and 30 countries, you will work with the Richmond, VA End User Computing team.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT MWV
As an EUC Architect you will establish, communicate and implement policies, procedures, projects, problem escalations, and standards, ensuring conformance with EIS direction and goals. You will work closely with the various support teams within MWV to ensure proper communication, escalation, and resolution of disruptions in technology service delivery. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- End user computing asset management.
- Includes quarterly reviews of hardware and software inventories
- Includes annual budgeting practices for planning asset refreshes
- Endpoint security on all MWV owned client based assets such as desktop, laptop, and tablet computers, smartphones, vehicular mounted units (VMU) or other production level end user computing devices.
- Includes the decision and management of anti-virus and anti-malware software.
- Includes the security of the endpoints as can be managed by ACL and GPO configurations.
This role will be filled at a grade 15-16, depending on experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, with a minimum of 7 years experience working in a Production IT environment
- Advanced knowledge of needs assessmnet and planning of requirements
- Demonstrated ability to partner with internal clients and external vendors
- Experience working in a highly collaborative corporate environment
- Excellent problem solving, dispute resolution, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding of IT Service Management framework and a respect for the ITIL Management Framework
- Must have advanced experience configuring and troubleshooting personal computers including all aspects of hardware and software support in a Windows and Macintosh operating system environment
- Experience with the ability to prioritize tasks, delegate tasks, and multi-task
- Excellent skills in written/oral communications including group facilitation, presentation, and communicating across the entire spectrum of an organization
- Experience with cybersecurity as it pertains to all end user computing devices using tools that are both enterprise standard and best of breed to maintain a secured end user computing experience
- Experience with Windows 7 Professional, Windows XP Professional, Windows 2000/2003 Server.
- Strong skills with Novell products including OES 11, the ZENworks suite of products, Filr, File Reporter, Sentinel, Identity Manager (IDM), and iPrint.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
- Working knowledge of Google Apps for Enterprise is required.
- Experience with local area networks and working knowledge of Process Control networks is a plus.
- Ability to converse intelligently with financial management and IT management
- Must be able and willing to travel up to 20%
MeadWestvaco - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
MWV is a global leader in packaging and packaging solutions. Our fresh insights, innovative products, global manufacturing, and unparalleled...