Currently, we are actively searching for an Endoscopy RN to work in Seattle, WA.
- Shift Times: M-F, Day shift
- Hours/Wk: 40/Wk
- Facility Type: Outpatient Facility
- Must have 3-5 years experience in GI or Endoscopy
- Supervisor or charge experience required
- ASAP start
You must be a graduate of an accredited nursing school with at least 3-5 years of current Endoscopy experience in an outpatient setting. In addition, you must meet or exceed the following qualifications:
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in learning more, we'd love to hear from you.
- Active Unencumbered WA RN License
- Current BLS
- Current PPD/TB
- Full immunization records (Hep B, MMR, Varicella, etc)
- Verifiable References
- Willingness to complete applicable skills checklist and competency exam
- Effective communication and critical thinking skills
Appropriately known as "The Emerald
City", Seattle is the largest city in Washington State. Plush with
evergreen trees and offering spectacular views of the Cascade and
Olympic mountains, Seattle is an idealistic place to live, with notable
landmarks such as the Space Needle or world famous Pike Place Market .
Receiving less annual rain than New York and Atlanta, Seattle offers
nearly limitless outdoor activities for its residents. In addition,
Seattle offers a robust cultural and business community, with the likes
of Microsoft , Starbucks , Amazon and Nintendo of America , amongst others, calling it their home.
Reference Code: AW4008