Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS is currently offering an exciting opportunity for an Endoscopic Sales Manager . The Representative will be responsible for selling flexible product lines and services to GI Labs, ASC's, and Endoscopy centers in the designated territory. We're looking for someone with proven strategic sales skills, the ability to effectively create and execute business plans and build strong relationships.
Experience the pride and prestige of working with a successful company committed to first class service offerings. This position is for a motivated top performer who is driven by sales revenues. A strategic, consultative style and proven, successful drive in building and maintaining winning accounts is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Reporting to VP Endoscopy, the Endoscopy Sales Representative is responsible for exceeding sales quota within an assigned territory by driving the market acceptance of IMS repair services and products, primarily in GI Labs, ASC's, and Endoscopy Departments. The position requires the ability to assimilate and deliver a high level of technical information as it relates to both capital equipment acquisitions and service contract options and their advantages over the competition. Profitably sell the Endoscopy Business Unit’s product lines and exceed a sales target for the product group.
• Convert key accounts to IMS by utilizing a consultative sales approach and leadership in competitive situations. Profitably sell IMS product lines to key physicians, nurses and hospital administration up to the C-level. Exceed a sales target for the product group. Organize cross functional resources on larger deals with local IMS representatives. Ability to understand lease vs. buy analysis and incorporating service and bundling requirements specific to that customer.
• Continuously assess the customer base to identify new business opportunities. Develop a targeted sales strategy for each identified opportunity and proactively ensure all leads are followed up on appropriately. Quantify and target new business opportunities and add to the customer base.
• Acquire an in-depth knowledge of the key products and competitor offerings. Keep regularly up to date with clinical publications and developments as they relate to the competition.
• Focus on customer satisfaction as a high priority. Provide technical advice to customers and capital equipment and service consultation to maximize surgeon satisfaction and patient outcomes.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university and/or 4+ years of highly successful strategic sales experience.
• A background in Urology or Gastroenterology is a MUST
• Knowledge of flexible endoscopes preferred
Compensation and Benefits
• IMS offers a competitive benefits package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependent(s). For more information, visit www.imsready.com/careers/benefits .
Integrated Medical Systems - 23 months ago
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...