Openlink Endur / ETRM developer will use their subject matter expertise of issues and trends around the ETRM space, and specific Endur depth to lead and participate in consulting projects in the energy market sector and help define and implement solutions for clients. You will be able to able to provide techno-functional knowledge and leadership in this area and contribute to the expansion of our internal Energy Trading & Risk Management offerings .
Position Responsibilities: In this role, you will be directly involved in project delivery. You will work with a team to define and/or implement a solution for our clients. You will work with the team to structure and execute project approaches that deliver on client objectives. You will help with project estimation and planning during proposal and implementation phases. You will work as developer in ETRM space across clients, with both business and technology knowledge.
• 3 years+ experience in Design, Development and support of Commodities business solutions years experience, preferably with the majority in consulting environment similar to SCS and specific knowledge of Endur and/ or other ETRM systems
• Design, development and implementation of financial and operational reports for trading.
• Hands-on knowledge around features, configuration, implementation and best practices for ETRM, specifically for Openlink Endur.
• Deep knowledge of Information Systems/Business Consulting Methodologies
• Knowledge of some of the Technology frameworks to help develop solutions - .Net/Java, Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence, Integration.
• Experience working with end users clients
• Developing and supporting critical trading applications on Endur
• Experience with Open JVS, AVS (Endur) , Java, Shell Scripting,PL/SQL
• Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and facilitation skills.
• Creative, enthusiastic and able to thrive in a team environment.
In addition to the specialized professional teams supporting each of our individual solutions, two SunGard consulting groups offer our customers more broadly based business and IT expertise. SunGard Consulting Services assists organizations in implementing and integrating IT solutions in support of strategic business goals. With expertise in both energy and financial services industries, SunGard Consulting Services applies industry knowledge, technology capability and a highly evolved project management methodology called Atlas to solve business problems. Based in Europe, Cadextan augments the staff of customer organizations with professionals specializing in enterprise integration, systems integration, business process management and business intelligence.
• Four of the top five commercial banks and three of the top five securities firms on the 2007 Fortune 500 have engaged SunGard Consulting Services.
• Three of the top five Fortune 500 mining and crude-oil production companies have engaged SunGard Consulting Services
• Two of the top five global energy companies have engaged SunGard Consulting Services.
• Four of the top 20 American energy companies have engaged SunGard Consulting Services.
• The top two European energy companies have engaged SunGard Consulting Services.
• Seven of the top fifteen financial services companies on the 2007 Fortune 500 have engaged SunGard Consulting Services.
SunGard - 2 years ago