Is this You?
Be part of the Energy Management team and support the team’s work in the areas of Contract Administration, Pricing, and Risk Management. This entry-level position provides an excellent opportunity to learn the retail energy market from the ground-up.
YouTube: Learn more about what people have to say about working with Just Energy: http:// bit.ly/TEvLKI .
Is Just Energy Group the place for you?
Just Energy Group is a leader in the energy sector offering green energy, retail and commercial energy, and home services solutions. Our brands include Amigo Energy, Commerce Energy, Hudson Energy, Hudson Energy Solar, Just Energy, Momentis, National Home Services, Tara Energy, and Terra Grain Fuels. We are expanding in US, Canada, and the UK. We value integrity, innovation, customer-centricity, responsibility, enrichment, and excellence.
Energy, Opportunity, and Growth are core to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us.
Learn about the Energy, Opportunity, and Growth of working at Just Energy: http:// bit.ly/TEyC6z
- You have the Energy to commit to going ‘above and beyond’ on everything you do, it is not the exception. You create success and deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
- You seek Opportunity. You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business focused. You thrive working with diverse teams, and you are deeply committed to our collective success.
- Your Growth is about what you and your team accomplish together, and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You thrive on diversity in your work, on learning, and helping others learn as well. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help your team to do the same.
Your key accountabilities:
- Review all inbound customer agreements and book deals into Company’s energy management system.
- Evaluate and process deal modifications including site additions/deletions, product conversions, and early termination penalty calculations.
- Analyze and audit customer consumption data for use in the pricing process.
- Develop thorough understanding of Company’s cost and pricing models and assist in daily and intra-day adjustments to the forward price curve.
- Create offers for customers within Company business rules and risk policies.
- Liaison with Sales team on deal structuring and margin management.
- Provide ad hoc reporting on Energy Management team activities.
Your background includes:
- Must possess Bachelor’s degree in business with an emphasis in finance, accounting, or economics.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Must be detail oriented, productive, and efficient.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with experience developing complex formulas in Microsoft Excel. Familiarity with Microsoft Access is a plus.
- Must be well-organized and comfortable working in a stressful, demanding, and fast-paced work environment.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High degree of reliability and strong ethics.
Follow us on:
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter YouTube
Just Energy - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Just Energy seeks a more just outcome for its customers, when it comes to energy prices. The natural gas and electricity marketer...