Garver seeks an Energy Business Team Leader who will expand upon our current energy offerings and establish our team as a leading energy services consultant. The Garver Energy Group focuses on:
Recent projects include statewide fiber optic installation for the Oklahoma DOT as well as numerous projects for Grand River Dam Authority and the Empire District Electric Company.
- High voltage transmission lines
- Power distribution sub stations
- Distribution systems
- Protection and control relaying
- Route selection studies
- Environmental and permitting
- Survey and property acquisition
The Business Team Leader must be proficient in team leadership, project management, business development, client service management and have at least 15 years of related experience. Garver’s combination of local presence, regional expertise and technical capacity has been the differentiator between Garver’s service and our competitors, making Garver the engineer of choice.
Preferred locations for this position would be Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas or Kansas City Metro Garver offices.
An ENR Top 500 Design Firm for the last 27 years, Garver has 17 offices with more than 360 employees. Garver offers competitive compensation packages, provides incentives for healthy living, and is proud to have been recognized in Arkansas as a Winner of the 2012 Work-Life Balance Spotlight Award.
- Bachelor's degree in civil or electrical engineering from an ABET accredited program
- Registered as a Professional Engineer
- 15 or more years similar experience with significant experience in power consulting
- Masters of civil or electrical engineering
Garver is a multi-disciplined engineering, planning, and environmental services firm committed to quality practices, progressive methods,...