Superior Technical Resources is recruiting for an Energy Efficiency Coordinator with a manufacturing client located in Waterford, NY. This is permanent, direct-placement opportunity that requires EXTENSIVE travel (50-75% overnight). Reporting to the Technical Services Supervisor, the successful candidate will have the following main functions:
Talent and Resources, Aligned. www.superiorjobs.com. EOE M/F/D/V
- Improve energy efficiency in production operation
- Follow the plants energy consumption with the Energy Management Information System
- Develop Key Performance Indicators for company divisions
- Coordinate various energy studies in different fields
- Develop an action plan for energy efficiency for each plant and set reduction targets in line with the action plans
- Responsible for monitoring action and explaining the achievement of goals
- Work with plant employees to inculcate a culture of energy efficiency, coaching people, form an energy-champion in each plant.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, combined with a minimum of five (5) years experience in a relevant field;
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
Knowledge in energy efficiency
Have a good analytical and synthesis mind
Dynamic, and possess excellent leadership and communication skills
Priding itself on its superior operations, Superior Energy Services provides specialized oil field services to companies operating in the...