The Cadmus Group is a dynamic, innovative consulting firm looking for energy efficiency engineers to join our Energy Services team. The Energy Services Group serves public and private clients in the energy field, providing management advice related to energy efficiency and renewable energy programs, detailed program evaluation and feasibility studies, and energy efficiency standard setting.
- Work independently to manage projects and participate in research efforts, ensuring consistency and quality of research methods.
- Perform residential site visits to verify energy efficiency measure installation and install metering equipment.
- Analyze collected data using Excel or other analytical software, identifying trends, summarizing program events, and identifying causal impacts on program results.
- Document findings for reports to clients.
- Assist interdisciplinary teams providing technical input to their projects.
- Undergraduate degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or related field.
- 1-3 years of applied experience.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, including Word and Excel.
- Willingness to travel domestically (1-2 weeks per month).
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Good understanding of HVAC, energy efficiency, and renewable energy technologies.
- Familiarity with SQL or similar software.
- Familiarity with energy monitoring equipment in residential applications.
- Familiarity with energy sector or utility industry.
- Familiarity with energy simulation tools (such as ENERGY-10, eQUEST, EnergyPro, or equivalent).
This position may be located in Portland, OR; Waltham, MA; Boulder, CO; Santa Monica, CA
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.