The SolarCity team is smart, dedicated to our clients, open minded, fun, and composed of the solar and renewable energy industry’s best talent. If you want to join a rapidly growing, award-winning company with plenty of opportunities for upward mobility, we invite you to apply to SolarCity.
The Energy Efficiency Process Developer is responsible for ongoing improvement, documentation, and development of all energy efficiency processes. Working closely with the Director of Efficiency Operations, the Energy Efficiency Process Developer will help identify areas of improvement and implement changes to support and facilitate the growth of Energy Efficiency operations. Activities will include developing project scopes including time budgets and resource allocations, working with other SolarCity departments and individuals to implement changes, and developing metrics for tracking progress over time as the department continues to grow and scale.
- Identifying areas of potential process or efficiency improvements
- Scope and develop project plans around each task, including responsible parties, resources needed, milestones and overall timeline
- Work collaboratively with both SolarCity employees and those outside the company to deliver results on time
- Develop and implement metrics for tracking the ongoing success of projects/initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Strong organizational skills and initiative to plan and implement work scopes.
- Advanced computer skills, to include mastery of MS Excel, SQL reporting, and database applications
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications, to include Great Plains
- Ability to create and analyze metrics
- Intrinsically motivated to improve the company and advance the energy efficiency industry.
- Team player, ability to help others reach their potential.
- All candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment background and drug screen
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and adapt to new demands.
Jan 08, 2013
US - California
ConstructionJobs.com - 4 months ago
Ready to get off the grid? SolarCity can help. The company sells, installs, finances, and monitors turnkey solar energy systems that convert...