EnerNOC, a leading provider of demand response and energy efficiency solutions, has a need for an Energy Engineer Intern to join our world-class Energy Services organization in our Irvine office. This is an exciting role for a motivated candidate who is passionate about operational energy efficiency and looking to be part of a small team bringing new state of the art tools and analysis to facility managers nationwide. Ideal candidate is available for considering a full-time permanent position.
The highly proactive, energetic, and analytical engineer will thrive in delivering detailed energy savings analysis to our end-use customers. If you have a passion for clean technology and are interested in the challenges of transforming facilities with antiquated systems into smart ones, there is no bigger platform from which to leverage your talents than with the EnerNOC team. Explore this opportunity to leverage EnerNOC's technology investment and deliver outstanding results for facilities and for the environment.
• Support the senior Energy Services staff by assisting with the design, development, implementation, and analysis of energy efficiency and commissioning projects
• Perform engineering evaluations and provide energy efficiency analysis
• Perform field work testing HVAC systems
• Organize and write technical reports
• Work directly with project managers to present results
• Utilize Excel and various modeling techniques for data analysis
• Combine an understanding of HVAC systems with one's passion for energy efficiency and clean energy technology, to provide clients with best-in-class technical services
• Currently pursuing a degree in one of the following fields or related fields: Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering
• Knowledge of HVAC systems is a plus
• Ability to prioritize developmental and operational tasks in a dynamic and challenging environment
• Must possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
• Experienced with Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work within changing deadlines/priorities
• Ability to work in a team setting as well as independently
EnerNOC - 13 months ago
Working Toward a Clean Energy Future!
Charting the future of energy takes a different kind of corporation. EnerNOC is one of the leading...