The Cadmus Group is a dynamic, innovative consulting firm looking for energy engineers to join our Energy Services team. The Energy Services Group is a national leader in energy efficiency services, providing management advice to public and private clients related to energy efficiency and renewable energy programs, feasibility studies, and energy efficiency standard setting.
- Provide assistance with technical analysis and engineering calculations to interdisciplinary energy efficiency projects.
-Operate independently in the field by installing instrumentation, analyzing system conditions, and interacting with clients and industry peers.
- Analyze equipment, building system, and equipment data to determine demand and energy savings from various modifications.
- Work independently to manage assigned tasks.
-Be proficient in coding or coding language with the ability to learn new platforms as necessary.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering, or related field.
- 1-2 years of work experience in energy efficiency engineering or building systems, preferably for an engineering organization.
- Understanding of building systems, such as HVAC, envelope, plumbing, controls, and process systems.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative capabilities with strong communication and writing skills.
- Strong understanding of system components, such as motors, pumps, fans, boilers, chillers, domestic water heaters, etc. –
- Previous work with database mining.
This position is based in our Boulder, CO office. This position is for part-time and occasional, yet likely reoccurring, work .
Cadmus is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity employer.