EnerNOC, a leading provider of demand response and energy efficiency solutions, has an immediate need for an Energy Engineer to join our world-class Energy Services organization. For individuals with a passion for clean technology and an interest in the challenges of transforming facilities with antiquated systems into smart ones, there is no bigger platform from which to leverage one’s talents than with EnerNOC. The highly proactive, energetic and analytical Energy Engineer will thrive in delivering detailed energy savings analysis to our end-use customers. This is an exciting role for a motivated individual who is passionate about operational energy efficiency and looking to be part of a small team bringing new state-of-the-art tools and analyses to facility managers nationwide. Explore this opportunity to leverage EnerNOC's technology investment and deliver outstanding results for facilities and for the environment.
• Assisting with the design, development, implementation, and analysis of energy efficiency, retro-commissioning and commissioning projects
• Performing engineering evaluations
• Providing energy efficiency analysis
• Testing systems
• Organizing and writing reports
• Working with project managers to present results and responding to feedback and suggestions
• Performing other duties as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Expertise with Microsoft Excel and various modeling techniques
• Highly organized and can multi-task
• Understanding of HVAC systems and energy efficiency concepts
• Passion for energy efficiency and clean energy technology
EnerNOC - 9 months ago
Working Toward a Clean Energy Future!
Charting the future of energy takes a different kind of corporation. EnerNOC is one of the leading...