EnerNOC, a leading provider of Energy Intelligence Software (EIS) solutions, has the need for an Energy Intelligence (EI) Intern to join our world-class Professional Services organization. The EI intern will help the EI team deliver EnerNOC’s EIS solutions to a wide array of enterprise customers by supporting product advancement, training initiatives, and customer delivery.
The right candidate will demonstrate technical capability, analytical reasoning, and creativity to develop the tools and processes needed to advance our business. The EI intern will help engineers and analysts with developing customer-facing deliverables and will work with a high performing, multi-disciplinary team.
The intern will assist with many aspects of the EI team, with specific tasks to include:
- Assisting Energy Engineers and Analysts with customer-facing reports and deliverables.
- Monitoring and managing data quality for customer’s portfolios.
- Gathering, synthesizing, and drawing inferences from diverse datasets.
- Improving scalability, quality, and operational efficiency by assisting with tool development and process improvement
- Conducting other ad hoc analyses and administrative duties as required by the EI team or internal/external customers.
- Current student or recent graduate of a 4-year undergraduate program.
- Superior computer skills, including MS-Office.
- Superior attention to detail and deadline.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for the energy industry and energy efficiency.
- Strong self-motivation with the ability to work in an agile, fast-paced, forward-moving environment.
- Strong customer relations skills.
- Experience with Salesforce.com applications.
- Experience using MS Visual Basic.
- Familiarity with computer science, including ‘R’ or other programming languages.
- Familiarity with basic financial performance metrics.
Working Toward a Clean Energy Future!
Charting the future of energy takes a different kind of corporation. EnerNOC is one of the leading...