Reference Code: 14028306
Location: Houston, TX, USA
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Brief Description of the Organization
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com.
Position will be responsible for coverage and execution of client hedge programs for North American Power Flow business. Applicant will take ownership of, and be held accountable for meeting client revenue targets in a competitive market environment.
- Cover clients in West and Northeast regions of U.S. and produce 3-5 Million per year in “client attributable” revenues
- Work closely with Trade Desk to identify client focused opportunities and expand CEI’s existing client base.
- Increase Citigroup Energy Inc. (CEI) client base by identifying new clients in the wholesale power market and negotiating required trading contracts.
- Stay abreast of ever changing regulatory environment and ensure that CEI exceeds regulatory requirements when dealing with our client franchise.
Critical Success Factors:
- Fast paced work environment
- Increased regulatory scrutiny (Attention to detail a must)
- Highly competitive marketplace
- Knowledge of wholesale energy commodity products and pricing components.
- Existing rolodex in West and Northeast power markets
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with a commitment to delivering superior customer service
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced entrepreneurial team environment
- Attention to detail and deadline orientation
- Resourcefulness and ability to work with limited supervision
- Applicant will become part of a successful sales team that is looking for the next contributing member to take advantage of opportunities in the Wholesale Power Sales space to increase CEI’s market share.
- Applicant will work closely with Trading, Credit, Banking, Origination, and Back office to establish Citigroup Energy Inc. as the premier customer focused sales organization in the U.S.
- Applicant should have advanced knowledge of N.A. Wholesale power markets.
- Applicant must have excellent analytical, organizational, and personal skills to establish opportunities and implement strategies to increase CEI’s client base in North America.
- Applicant should have at least a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance, Business Management, Marketing, or a related field
- Applicant must have at least 3 years’ experience in the commodity sales space.
- Applicant should be a highly motivated self-starter
- Applicant must be highly organized in order to manage a high intensity work flow, while continuing to exceed all regulatory requirements.
Citi - 8 months ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...