Ecova--Making a World of Difference
At Ecova, we believe each individual, no matter the role, can make a difference for our clients, the environment and for themselves. Ecova is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community, leadership, persistence and urgency.
Our highest goal is to be the market leading, trusted advisor to organizations driven to maximize results, reduce expenses, manage risk and improve environmental performance. Our focus is to grow results on saving resources for our clients – from utilities to facilities. We apply data-driven insights – from demand to impact – to target inefficiencies and See More, Save More and Sustain More for our clients.
We strive to deliver results and innovation through efforts of our unparalleled people to each and every client with whom we engage. We’re on the look-out for team players to work with us in serving as an integral extension of our clients to measure, analyze and improve resource management. Come join the Ecova family… together we can Make a World of Difference.
Energy Procurement Support Specialist
The Energy Procurement Support Specialist is responsible for providing multiple levels of administrative and operational support to the procurement team. Key roles include supplier bill auditing, savings tracking, and reporting. Additional roles may include data preparation and RFP support.
- Identify and resolve unusual cost, consumption, and other discrepancies in contracts as compared to actual bill data.
- Calculate and report energy procurement (and rate analysis) savings.
- Understand all cost and consumption reporting capabilities of any relevant company reporting tools and resolve data discrepancies.
- Respond to team’s requests in a timely manner providing resolution to delegated issues.
- Produce and audit monthly revenue reports.
- Perform pre- and post-contract audit responsibilities.
- In situations where customer consumption reporting is not available, place calls faxes or email inquiries to utilities to obtain history.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Two-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Gas/electric utility usage and rate schedule knowledge a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word and Excel required.
- Demonstrated mathematical and analytical ability.
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.