Job Title: Energy Solutions Sales Support
Primarily responsible for selling, marketing, promoting and demonstrating products. Also responsible for increasing business by generating sales to new customers and by selling additional products to existing customers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sells, markets, promotes, demonstrates products and increases business through product sales to new customers and through additional sales to existing customers.
- Prospects for new accounts within a specified geographical territory.
- Pursues product applications utilizing personal knowledge, internal specialists or other internal resources, vendor representatives and other available sources.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships. Learns and evaluates customer operations to aid in identifying customer objectives, requirements and preferences.
- Processes product quotations and provides continuous follow up throughout the completion of the customer's purchasing cycle.
- Coordinates and directs employee teams to assist in large customer projects and high tech automation issues.
- Gathers and reports to management information regarding the company, competitors, pricing, products and current and future market trends as well as assists management and vendors in planning, tracking and implementing sales strategies and developing new markets.
- Achieves and maintains technical capabilities at required levels, attends customer seminars, schools and special promotions and participates in sales meetings, vendor seminars and training schools to enhance and maintain personal and product knowledge.
- Ability to exhibit a positive, friendly and helpful attitude with customers and to be sensitive to their needs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
"RexelHoldings (and affiliated companies) is an EEO/AA Employer"
- Bachelor’s preferred, or two-year technical degree
- Some sales experience that included customer interaction
- A passion for energy conservation/savings is a plus
- Customer oriented and motivated with excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills, interpersonal skills and ability to drive decisions with influence .
Rexel - 12 months ago
Rexel is the world's leading distributor of electrical equipment and supplies, with a network of 1,700 sales outlets in 29 countries and 21,...