Responsible for working with the Engagement Manager to ensure all program goals (internal and client driven) are met. Includes managing, providing feedback, and developing Engagement Specialists (ESs).
- Update program status to Engagement Manager on a daily basis; alerting them if the program is in any way “at risk”.
- Address any customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Communicate any unresolved customer service issues to the Engagement Manager immediately.
- Assist, support and develop ESs through periodic one-on-one coaching sessions to ensure employees provide the highest level customer service, sales (if applicable) and problem solving skills and 100% program efficiency.
- Maintain ES personnel records, including attendance records, evaluation forms, all documentation regarding coaching sessions (including any corrective action documentation), and any other information related to employee performance.
- Help establish and communicate ES goals and objectives, including quality standards.
- Recommend enhancements and improvements to overall program operations.
- Implement recommended and approved program changes.
- Assist Engagement Manager in ensuring proper program phone coverage, including increasing/decreasing personnel.
- Maintain program files, including daily reports and any correspondence.
- Evaluate employee performance and make recommendations for development, including disciplinary actions; complete semi-annual appraisal on each program ES.
- Communicate payroll changes to Engagement Manager and People Services Manager
- Participate in screening, interviewing and on-the-job training of new ESs.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Assist with the Opening and Closing of the site as scheduled
- Help with the branding of the program area to represent the clients goals and objectives
- Maintain a positive attitude and support ACCENT’s Commitment to Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proficient with PCs, especially Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible with regard to work schedules.
- Detail and process oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills.
- Professional attitude, enthusiastic, and reliable.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.Minimum one year customer service and/or sales experience.
- High school diploma required. College and/or professional training preferred.
- Experience with MS Office.
Ready to engage?
- Apply Now!
- Email this job to a friend
Accent - 10 months ago
Hot Springs, AR
- 27 days ago