Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
Cerner Consulting provides knowledgeable, qualified, and empowered teams that focus on providing value-added services that proactively manage change; that makes use of best practices that continuously improve client processes; thereby realizing clinical and operational excellence.
The Engagement Leader is responsible for the business and installation process and relationships within large, integrated system installation projects for designated Cerner clients.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Financial Management experience required
- Resource Management experience required
- Experience managing a small team of people with disparate focuses
- Has fully participated in all project engagement phases
- Ability to travel anywhere from 10%-80% nationwide (based on organization)
- Location of Kansas City or an approved metro location (based on organization)
- Healthcare knowledge/experience preferred
- PMP and/or Six Sigma certification preferred
- Experience leading healthcare/IT and/or HCIT projects ideal
Cerner Corporation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.