Adage Technologies, located in downtown Chicago, has been focused on delivering quality, custom web applications since its inception in 2001. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner specializing in Custom Application Development.
This position will be responsible for ensuring successful solution delivery. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-paced organization that is growing rapidly and is known for its ability to provide value and quality. The position requires a deep understanding of web and mobile solution development. The successful candidate will work have dual roles as sales support and project delivery support. Ideal candidates will have a consulting background with previous work experience implementing large eCommerce, Enterprise Content Management, and Interactive Marketing initiatives while responsible for growing accounts. Engagement Managers are responsible for overall client relationship, and the fostering of additional phases within current engagements.
We know that we ask a lot of our people, therefore we provide exceptional benefits:
- Excellent medical PPO from Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Dental PPO plan from Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- John Hancock 401K with 3% match.
- Profit Sharing plan
- 40 to 45 hour work weeks, and less than 15% out-of-town travel.
- Everyone works out of downtown location, no on-site projects.
- Two weeks paid time off for the first year, one additional day for each year of service.
- Join a great team and co-workers, there's absolutely no 'dead weight' here.
- Quarterly company outings and monthly happy hours.
- Casual dress at our office.
- An open layout that encourages collaboration
- Great downtown location easily accessible from all forms of transit (EL/Bus/Metra)
- Managing all aspects of delivery for client relationships
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities within the current account
- Interacting at the highest level in client organizations
- Actively supporting the sales effort on new business development pursuits
- Providing final quality assurance functions and assume ultimate responsibility for all client deliverables
- Managing several concurrent projects and/or delivery teams
- Working as part of a highly skilled and motivated web application development team
- Building web applications and dynamic components of web/ecommerce sites
- Meeting with clients to understand business requirements
- Designing and creating data models
- Maintaining existing web applications for current clients
- Constantly improving skills to match the latest application methodologies
Apply online or send your resume with salary requirements via email to: email@example.com
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Collaborative and consultative work style
- Ability to link business processes with product/technical solutions.
- Thorough understanding of the project life cycle process to effectively manage the complexities of the business solution. Experience in full lifecycle software development process and methods
- 5 years proven experience managing large scale project, departments or business
- 2+ years experience being in a customer facing role
- 5+ years experience working in a technology role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; communicating to all levels within an organization
- Strong documentation, organization, time management and client relationship building skills
- Ability to multi-task projects
- High energy and motivation to learn
Adage Technologies - 16 months ago
Adage Technologies is a growing web and application development firm located in downtown Chicago. We have a proven methodology, strong...