Are you passionate about customer success and want to work with some of the largest, most influential brands in eCommerce? Baynote Engagement Managers lead the implementation and management of our dynamic algorithm driven personalization platform, which includes our new eCommerce merchandizing interface (“VUE”) and builds on our 100% open source Apache Hadoop infrastructure. This technology foundation allows the seamless implementation of product and content recommendations, social search, email recommendations and more for our prospects, customers, partners and resellers.
A team player with a strong character who is ambitious, enthusiastic, and a driven self-starter. In your philosophy, customers come first and you strive for continuous improvement. You
What are we looking for?
- ’re a problem-solver who understands how to work in a highly matrix environment. You believe communication is a key success factor and you are comfortable working with customers at different levels of influence. You know how to drive results from your project constituents.
What will you do?
Handle all coordination, organization and technical details of new customer implementations and existing customer expansion projects with expert efficiency and results.
Utilize Baynote knowledge and process management tools to drive a scalable the implementation process.
Engage in pre-sales opportunities, and with existing customers, focused on bringing Baynote technologies to the most progressive and influential sites the web has to offer.
Be the voice of the customer within Baynote, helping shape Baynote’s product and how it’s delivered.
- Educate the customer’s business and technical staff on Baynote’s capabilities.
- Identify applications and tools to accelerate customer adoption and installation.
- Onsite customer strategic planning sessions and consulting engagements
If this all sounds good to you, then take the plunge and let us know that you are interested.
- Minimum of 2 years managing web projects. Experience required in implementing and managing SaaS projects. Multi-variant testing, analytics and web design is a huge plus.
- Minimum of 4 years of customer-facing experience. Combining technical expertise, in the areas of pre-sales, professional services, IT or application development.
- Familiarity and comfort with web technologies, such as, networking, Linux, scripting in JS, CSS, XML/XSL, web server architecture, firewalls and eCommerce platforms.
- Working knowledge of internet protocols (HTTP, SMTP, etc.), networking topology, TCP/IP protocol, network configuration and components (firewalls, routers, etc.).
- Strong project and program management skills and a high attention to detail. Industry-recognized project management certifications, such as PMP or CAPM are desirable.
- Strong technical background in SaaS applications, software, and services
- Ability to understand complex technical discussions and translate them into defined tasks
- Attention to detail, but with an ability to understand the big picture view and understand when projects have conflicting objectives
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Open to travel for embedded projects at customer sites (Approximately 25% to 50%)
Baynote, Inc - 6 months ago