Saama Technologies, Inc. is a pure-play data science solutions and services company, focused on solving the data management and advanced analytics challenges of the world’s leading brands.
We turn raw data into analytics driven decisions, using data science to identify the micro-needles of valuable data in today’s digital haystacks. We focus on the complete life cycle of data insights from data management to advanced analytics.
With a growing list of Fortune 500 customers who rely on Saama to solve their most challenging business problems, we’re expanding our workforce globally to support the demands.
Saama is led by a Board of Directors and recently expanded Executive team that has experience growing some of the valley's best companies to work for - like HP, Silicon Graphics/SGI, and NVIDIA. We're on the path to do it again at Saama. Come join the team!
What You'll Do:
Entry level management
- Provide Business Intelligence (BI) strategy consulting, program/project oversight and related value added services.
- Report to, provide support to and coordinate with Associate Principals, Principals and Business Development Group on sales activities and with executing contracts, Purchase Orders, Statement of Work Orders, and Master Service Agreements.
- Project management activities include interaction with company and client managers and cost/schedule monitoring.
- May have some financial responsibilities including project cost estimating, and proposal generation.
- May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities.
- Identifies additional product/services opportunities in customer organization.
- Develop and enforce Program and Project Management processes, methodologies and metrics that ensure consistent and repeatable implementation of successful IT/BI projects, programs and related services.
- Deliver direct consulting work at a strategic level and provide Project Management oversight on all service delivery activities within the assigned accounts.
- Mentor and provide general guidance to 3-5 Software Consultants.
- May require assignment at client sites within the San Francisco Bay Area. Worksite: Campbell, CA
- 5 positions available
- Master’s degree or equivalent plus five years of experience required. Will also accept a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus seven years of experience in lieu of a Master’s or equivalent plus 5 years of experience.
What We Offer:
Here at Saama we have a deep commitment to our employees and recognize our most important customer is our employee. We aim to offer you excellent career opportunities with amazing growth by providing:
- A challenging environment and opportunity to work with a diverse array of top companies and projects in industries such as Life Sciences, Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, High Tech, and Media
- A chance to work with relevant and cutting-edge technologies to analyze and solve our customer’s complex business problems with extremely passionate team members
- A growing company with a culture that highly values intellectual curiosity, taking calculated risks, executing with speed, and treating employees and customers with integrity
We want you to contribute your very best at Saama, and we’re committed to providing competitive benefits to support you and your family. We provide a best of the industry benefits package including Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Company Matched 401k, Employee Stock Options, Relocation, and an Employee Loan Program .
At Saama we believe work-life balance enhances the quality of life for our employees. We offer generous time-off policies and service recognition awards that allow additional time off plus an expense paid vacation . We also enjoy hosting regular company events because we know family and friends play an important role in your life and we want them to be part of the Saama family too.
Saama Technologies - 11 months ago
Saama Technologies is one of the largest pure-play Data Management & Business Analytics services companies in the industry. We have over...