The Engagement Marketing Manager is responsible for leading strategic direction and implementation of key areas of the Engagement Plans, including Social Media and Email Campaigns. This person will also provide consultation to identify key connection points across Brand initiatives.
- Work with internal teams (Content Marketing, Product Management, Color Team, Retail Marketing, Retail, Experiential and Web) to understand Brand Objectives and/or Project Objectives, and translate them into meaningful Communications Objectives.
- Provide key consultation to connect brand initiatives across touchpoints (Experiential, Media, Digital, Social, Partnerships, Product Management, Corporate Communications, PR).
- Provide thought leadership to create Social Media Plans that balance messages related to Brand-building, design leadership, and local promotions/news.
- Create email campaigns that promote Brand initiatives, product news, regional/local activities, etc.
- Work with agencies, internal teams, or on their own to create and evaluate content for Social and Email campaigns.
- Evaluate effectiveness and analyze results following execution of all Social and Email plans (with support from analysts).
- Remain aware of latest trends and technologies in media, digital and web communications.
- Proactively provide thoughtful point of views on new opportunities for the Brand.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/D/V
ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
Benjamin Moore & Coendeavors to make our career page and applying for open positions accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business-related field is required; advanced degree preferred.
- 7-10 years work experience in Branding, Social Media Planning and Implementation, Digital Communications, and or relevant media agency experience.
- Advanced understanding of Email Software and Best Practices.
- Advanced understanding of Social Media platforms, including best practices for Content and Implementation.
- Ability to lead team to optimize plans based on results.
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work.
- Strong team player with solid interpersonal skills.
- Innovative and creative problem solver.
Benjamin Moore - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Not only can you paint the town red with Benjamin Moore paints, you can stain and finish it as well. In addition to ready-mixed colors --...