Interface with customers via inbound or outbound calls or the Internet for the purpose of resolving customer issues with products or services while practicing superior customer service! Focus on one call resolution for all customers, ensuring all avenues for solving the customers issues are evaluated.
• Inbound customer service and sales (where applicable)
• Outbound Business to Business telephone calling (where applicable)
• Maintain call performance goals (i.e. calls per hour, sales per hour, etc.).
• Maintain call quality goals (i.e. greeting, presentation, closing, etc.).
• Listen attentively to customer needs; demonstrate empathy
• Seize every opportunity to resolve the customers issue within the first call
• Maintain a positive attitude and support ACCENT’s Commitment to Excellence.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• GED or High school diploma required. College and/or professional training a plus.
• At least 18 years of age
• Customer service experience preferred
• Telemarketing and/or sales skills preferred (some programs require a minimum of 1 year sales experience)
• Proficient with PC’s.
• Ability to properly handle rejection.
• Empathy and communication skills
• Professional attitude, enthusiastic, and reliable.
• Effective written, verbal, and sales skills.
• Willingness to be flexible with schedule
• Ability to adapt quickly to change
Ready to engage?
- Apply Now!
- Email this job to a friend
Accent - 17 months ago