Would you like to write code that is used by thousands of developers in hundreds of games? Work with a team that consistently ships multi-million unit selling games? And be a part of creating something Epic ? If you answered yes to any of those questions we would like to talk to you about joining our team, where everything we do is Epic .
Epic Games is searching for experienced engine programmers to help enhance and maintain core systems of Unreal Engine 4, as well as optimize them for multiple platforms. You'll work directly with the brightest technical minds in the business as we build the premier game engine for a multitude of platforms.
Preference to applicants with:
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Excellent math and/or physics skills
- Demonstrated interest in games
- Experience with multiple core system tasks, such as graphics, tools, audio/video, networking, memory handling, script compilers, I/O, etc.
- 3 years professional experience
- Experience working with multithreaded systems
- Performance optimization skills
- Console experience, especially next-generation systems
- Experience with mobile engine development
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or similar discipline (Physics, Math, EE, etc.)
- Xbox LIVE experience
Epic Games - 2 years ago