Engineer, Control (MTBV Pipeline)-0001UF
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is the largest publicly traded partnership and a leading North American provider of energy services. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Enterprise Products and its affiliates have over 6,500 employees. Enterprise's large integrated, geographical portfolio of assets provides multiple opportunities to grow through internal growth projects and through acquisitions. Enterprise service offerings include onshore and offshore energy gathering, processing, storage, fractionation, terminalling, transportation and marketing for crude oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids and refined products. To maximize the value of its interests, Enterprise's team utilizes an array of options that provides innovative solutions to create growth opportunities for the partnership and build value for investors. Energy professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Enterprise Products through exciting new growth areas, developing markets and innovative ways to provide energy solutions to customers.
Join us in driving fast-moving, far-reaching projects that serve the most prolific energy basins in North America. Whether building new pipelines and plant facilities or optimizing and maintaining existing assets, advance your career like never before. Take on greater levels or responsibility while enjoying freedom to showcase your talents in an opportunity rich environment.
The Control Engineer (MTBV Pipeline) will be responsible for design and support of process control and related projects for the Houston Region Storage and Pipelines. Responsibilities also include, but are not limited to:
- Engineering and technical support for process control, instrumentation, and measurement technologies.
- Providing guidance and support for process control project scope and estimates.
- Participating in operational training as related to these systems.
- A minimum of a B.S degree in engineering or 10 years controls related experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years experience on implementation of process control and related systems in storage and pipeline facilities.
- Extensive knowledge in storage sells and liquids pipeline, industry standards for documentation, basic regulatory and discrete control, loop tuning, safety systems, and PLC configuration is required.
- Configuration experience in various HMI and PLC platforms is required
- Honeywell Experion SCADA, Wonderware HMI, and Siemens TI, Modicon, and Allen Bradley PLC configuration experience a plus.
- Must be able to lift a minimum 50 lbs and climb a ladder.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization (operations and contractors), both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to travel up to 25% domestically and be on call 24/7 as needed is required
Primary Location: USA-Texas-Mont Belvieu
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Enterprise Products Partners - 15 months ago
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is the largest publicly traded partnership and a leading North American provider of energy services to...