The ideal candidate has strong ASIC design skills. Solid understanding of Verilog, simulation & verification methodologies, and ASIC synthesis. Must communicate & work well with multi-site, cross functional teams. Good analytical problem solving skills & the ability to work independently on challenging projects are required to excel in this position.
Minimum Set of Requirements
* BS in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering and at least five years of experience, prefer Master's degree in Electrical Engineering
* Experience in Verilog behavioral and RTL coding.
* Experience in simulation testbenches, bfm development, and design verification
* Experience in logic synthesis and timing analysis.
* Experience debugging with lab equipment such as logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators, etc
* System Verilog and VHDL
* Experience with scripting languages such as perl, tcl, etc.
* Experience with buses/protocols/standards such as USB, PCIe and SDIO
The Platform SoC team is an exciting, rewarding and dynamic group, providing many opportunities for professional growth for a motivated candidate. The Platform SoC team provides opportunities to design IP targeted for ASIC
Design and integrate IPs for SoC solutions using state-of-the-art IC design methodologies and design flows. Includes specification, design, RTL coding, verification/emulation, synthesis, timing, chip integration, test pattern development, and post silicon debugging.
Engineering - Hardware
Digital IC Design
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...