MSEE with 5+ years of experience/PhD with working knowledge in following areas preferred:
- Good understanding of digital communication and RF circuit building blocks
- WLAN/Bluetooth, or other wireless design/implementation experience
- Hand on lab experience to bringing up silicon sample
- Micro-architecture specification and verilog RTL coding
- Familiar with ASIC implementation flow: synthesis(DC), DFT, timing closure(PT-SI), and formal verification
- Verification test bench development
- Interfacing with physical designer for floor planning/power optimization/CTS/post layout timing closure.
- Mix signal and low power design.
- Proficient in C
- Familiar with embedded micro-controller like 8051
- Excellent communication skills
Experience in following areas a plus:
- Matlab, C/C++, Perl, shell script, or TCL.
- Analog circuit control and calibration
- System Verilog/VMM
- Complete product cycle experience from specification to production
The candidate will work as member of technical staff for wireless/communication ASICs development. The main responsibilities includes for IP design/delivery and silicon validation support. The candidate may be working full ASIC design cycle from design, RTL coding, verification, synthesis, timing closure, DFT, backend support and silicon bring-up.
We are the most innovative company working in the semiconductor industry with an outstanding history of delivering next generation products. Come join us and work with a dynamic and motivated team to address exciting opportunities in the areas of wireless communication.
Engineering - Hardware
Digital IC Design
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...