1. BS or equivalent in CS/EE with at least 3-4 years experience, MS or equivalent in CS/EE with at
least 2 years experience in embedded software development
2. Must have at least 2 years experience in software development for storage product
3. Must have good understanding of computer system architecture, data structure and real-time
operating system concepts.
4. Good C programming skills
5. Good documentation and communication skills, be self learning and have the ability to work in a
Candidate will be responsible for design, development, and maintenance of driver and firmware for
Candidate should have strong programming and debugging skills.
Candidate should have experience in host software development, embedded firmware development.
Knowledge about SSD, SCSI, SAS and SATA is a plus.
Engineering - Software
Marvell - 9 months ago
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...