Job Title: Engineer, Quality Assurance
City: San Diego
State/Country: California, or various unanticipated worksites/locations throughout the US
• Develop automated business processing test scripts and automated testing components for SAP applications using the HP Quality Center suite of tools and applications
• Build comprehensive library of re-usable automated test components and actions using HP QC suite
• Execute automated test cases and analyze results to verify design requirements are met and in compliance with Quality System standards; report test status and findings to Test Leads
• Review functional/operational requirements and design specifications; advise Management, Business Analysts and Testing Leads regarding requirements and design testability
• Assess test requirements and identify functionality best suited to automated or manual testing
• Determine testing relationships, structure test cases reflecting proper sequencing and dependencies
• Help business staff create thorough, accurate and comprehensive test scripts
• Assist in preparation of test schedules
• Collaborate with SQA team and business SMEs to develop standard automated regression test set that exercises core business processes
• Execute standard automated regression test set following system changes that do not affect operational functionality
• Participate in definition and specification of procedures and controls to ensure ongoing maintenance of standard automated test components and test sets aligned with evolving SAP applications
• Work with project personnel, including business SMEs, IT Applications staff and SQA staff to achieve timely resolution of operational defects
• Work with HP Quality Center (BPT, QTP, TAO,Defect Tracking) operating in conjunction with SAP Solution Manager, and LoadRunner scripting for performance/load testing
• Installation, configuration and maintenance of test automation tools and solutions
• Implementation of automated testing for simple to complex software applications
• Apply testing methods/techniques – e.g., equivalence partitioning, boundary value analysis, all-pairs testing, fuzz testing, model-based testing, etc.
• Determine appropriate test methods and approach (traceability, unit, string, business process, integration, regression, user acceptance) based on analysis of applications lifecycle
• Assess key business processes and apply in-depth understanding of test concepts and practices to define advanced solutions
• Design and develop custom workflows (Vb Script) and configurations in HP Quality Center and implement new functionality and understanding of the HP Quality Center API (OTA-COM), SQL (Stored Procedures - MS SQL Server)
• Coordinate work of teams located at multiple remote sites, including near-shore and off-shore teams.
Education and Experience:
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and 5 years of experience in job offered or 5 years of experience in the Related Occupation
Quality Assurance Principal Consultant or any other job title performing all listed job duties.
Job Time: Full Time
Consistent with the CareFusion Corporation’s Employee Referral Program, CareFusion Corporation’s internal employees are encouraged to refer suitable candidates for the above open position, you will be entitled to $1,000.00 for every successful referral.
CareFusion Corporation - 4 months ago